Tuesday, September 26, 2006

One more meme (by guest blogger Lisa)

Ex blogger Lisa couldn't resist one more post when she saw this meme going around. Of course, I graciously let her guest blog. She even added five to make up for Karol's list.

LIST TEN THINGS YOU WANT TO SAY TO PEOPLE YOU KNOW BUT YOU NEVER WILL, FOR WHATEVER REASON. DON'T SAY WHO THEY ARE. USE EACH PERSON ONLY ONCE.

1) Just make a fucking decision! Your indecisiveness really annoys me!

2) I miss you sometimes.

3) I love you but I think you are being selfish and unrealistic.

4) How are you physically attracted to her? Anyone with eyes can see that
she is just plain ugly!

5) Stop worrying about how you smell down there! It's all a part of being a
women for godsakes.

6) Just give me the money you owe me and stop making me ask for it!

7) I think it is sad that you are settling.

8) I think you are the biggest kiss ass!

9) You need intensive 3x/week therapy.

10) I love you sweetie! But you would be so much happier if you got that
nose job.

11) If you ask me one more time if you look fat in what you are wearing I may
have to kill you.

12) Please Please forget about him. You deserve better. You are making him
into something he never was. If you cut all ties with him it will be
easier.

13) I hope our son has your eyes.

14) I don't trust you at all. You would sell your own mother out!

15) The fact that you have taken all your boyfriend's opinions as your own
makes me so angry. How can you turn your back on who you are?

|