Friday, September 22, 2006

Book Meme

From Karol.

1. One book that changed your life?
Siddhartha

2. One book you have read more than once?
Siddhartha

3. One book you would want on a desert island?
How 'bout a book called, 'How to entertain Yourself When You're on a Desert Island'.

4. One book that made you cry?
Nothing I can recall. But I got a bit emotional while I was reading Girl, Interrupted.

5. One book that made you laugh?
David Sedaris - Me Talk Pretty One Day. Holy crap the French class chapter is priceless.

6. One book you wish had been written?
How to entertain Yourself When You're on a Desert Island

7. One book you wish had never been written?
I picked up a cookbook the other day with the title 'Everything Tastes Better With Bacon'.
It sort of grossed me out.

8. One book you are currently reading?
Nothing. But I just finished a Case for Israel which was a real page turner. No really, I'm not being sarcastic.

9. One book you have been meaning to read?
Anything by Dostoyevsky. I hear that guy is pretty rad.

10. I'm passing it on to the lovely miss Petitedov.

|