Saturday, September 23, 2006

Best meme ever

I saw this meme on Bitter With Baggage and thought it was absolutely perfect. I could go on for well past 20, but I somehow limited it to 10.

LIST TEN THINGS YOU WANT TO SAY TO PEOPLE YOU KNOW BUT YOU NEVER WILL, FOR WHATEVER REASON. DON'T SAY WHO THEY ARE. USE EACH PERSON ONLY ONCE.

1. It's pathetic that you lie about your age. It will just make you look like a tool, eventually.

2. The reason I never made a move on you is because I'm shy sometimes and frankly, you never showed any interest. But now you have an annoying girlfriend so it doesn't matter.

3. You are mildly anti-semitic. Admit it.

4. You are a beautiful girl but you need to understand that guys want more than that or you'll just get dumped again.

5. It breaks my heart that I hurt you and there are some days I really can't stand the pain.

6. I think you are beautiful and I'm afraid I just dated your best friend to get closer to you.

7. I'm jealous of your accomplishments, and the fact that you are a nasty person makes it even worse.

8. Stop calling me. It will never happen, not if you were the last person on this island and the fact that you still have hope is just laughable at this point.

9. For someone so smart, you can be so stupid.

10. I Myspace stalk you. Endlessly.

Passing it onto Karol, Jason, and Ari.

|