Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Mysteries of The Game

After fifteen years of dating I would like to say that I am through with playing games. When I meet someone I like I want to tell them how much I like them. And that I would like to spend my days and nights with them and not worry about what they will think of me in the morning. But I will never be able to do that.

I think the reason we wish we didn't have to play games is because people want to behave like animals. They want to forget that they have to think and analyze situations and instead just run up to that person like the dogs do in the doggie run and just start humping them.

But we aren't animals. We are humans that have very advanced thought processes, but we still we can't explain why we want certain things. Why do humans want a challenge and animals do not? Why does it repulse us when the opposite sex comes on too strong? It's these mysteries of human behavior that I feel like no one will ever be able to explain.

|